Would you like to spend a day in the heart of Kenya but without leaving Valencia? This and much more do you offer Bioparc Valencia Zoo, a show animal with an area of 100,000 m2. Bioparc has over three thousand animals distributed among the one hundred and fifty species that inhabit the park.
In the exhibition we can see different habitats such as wet and dry savannah, the always interesting island of Madagascar or Ecuador African forests.
Bioparc environments recreated in Valencia:
- African Savannah. The African Savannah meets the highest concentration of large herbivores worldwide.
- The underground life of the Savannah
- The Kopje. Large granite formations that arise in the Savannah, with a microclimate that results in a zoo community itself.
- Equatorial Africa.
- The cave Kitum. A cave of more than 40 m recreated for the first time in the world. Opens later. This is a cave dug over the years by elephants in search of salt permeating the walls.
- The "bai" or clearing.
- Madagascar. An island with a large number of unique species in the world. The fauna and flora of this island in the Indian Ocean, separated from the African continent 160 million years ago, have evolved in isolation, resulting in that 80% of its species are endemic.
In the Bioparc, Valencia Zoo, we can find animals like lions, elephants, giraffes, antelope, meerkat, mongoose, warthogs, porcupines, white rhinos, zebras, ostriches, monkeys, hippos, buffalo, gorillas, lemurs, crocodiles, etc..
The most novel feature of this park and the park is its design, which allows to observe the animals barely visible barriers. There are no fences or cages. He has recreated the natural habitat of animals and we moat separating them hidden from view, streams or crystals.
Certainly Bioparc is an ideal place for family fun, where children can learn a lot about the animal world. Thanks to the successful integration of animals with the environment, we can say that Bioparc Valencia Zoo is one of the best zoos in Spain.
Bioparc Valencia is committed to the conservation of animals, as well as education and awareness of the need to preserve their ecosystems of origin.
- General: 21.50 €
- Child: 16.00 €
- Retired: 16.50 €
- Group: 17.00 €
Input collection point.
In the box office Bioparc Valencia, located in the entrance plaza to Bioparc. There are lockers enabled the direct sales of tickets and ticket reservations.
- Winter: 10 to 18h
- Summer: 10 to 21 h
Where is the Bioparc?
Address Bioparc Valencia
Bioparc is in Avenida Pio Baroja, No. 3 in Valencia, CP46015